Ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Include a description of the link you're adding if possible.
- If you're adding a new header, ensure you give it a unique name.
- Do NOT add direct links to copyright protected material.
- Dead links or websites containing malware or excessive ads are unacceptable.
- Links to websites with explicit content are not accepted.
Updating your PR
A lot of times, making a PR adhere to the standards above can be difficult. If the I notice anything that I'd like changed, I'll ask you to edit your PR before I merge it. There's no need to open a new PR, just edit the existing one. If you're not sure how to do that, here is a guide on the different ways you can update your PR so that I can merge it.